ABC Passport is launched in Hong Kong today! From 1st October 2017, existing and new members who purchase new contract can receive a complimentary copy of ABC Passport. Passport holders can enjoy one free lesson provided by ABC Cooking Studio overseas.
- ABC Passport is applicable in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia.
- ABC Passport shall be issued to members who purchase new contract from 1st October 2017.
- Participants of trial lessons shall not be entitled to receive the passport.
- The category of free lesson is subject to the contract purchased in home country.
- ABC members are required to make a reservation by themselves through phone call or electronic enrolment form. Staff from destination country shall contact the member for confirmation of booking.
- Lessons shall be provided in the common language of the destination country. No interpreting service is to be provided.
- The expiry date of ABC Passport issued in Hong Kong is 2 years from issue date. No replacement will be provided for lost or damage of this passport.
- In case of disputes, ABC Cooking Studio Hong Kong Limited shall reserve the right of final decision.
For details and reservation, please refer to the following website: