In case when Tropical Storm Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) or the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is hoisted, the following arrangements will apply:
(1) When typhoon signal no.8 was issued in the morning, and has downgraded to typhoon signal no.3 or below before 12:00 nn
● Lessons before 3:00 pm shall be cancelled. Lessons starting from 3:00 pm shall continue.
(2) When typhoon signal no.8 was issued in the morning, and has downgraded to typhoon signal no.3 or below between 12:00 nn to 4:00 pm
● Lessons before 6:00 pm shall be cancelled. Lessons starting from 6:00 pm shall continue.
(2) When typhoon signal no.8 was issued in the morning, and has downgraded to typhoon signal no.3 or below after 4:00 pm
● All lessons shall be cancelled.
The Company shall not contact individual members for notices regarding lesson cancellations caused by typhoon and Black Rainstorm Signal. Please check the information from Hong Kong Observatory (www.hko.gov.hk/contente.htm), etc. and make judgments on your own. In addition, in the case of inclement weather condition that is not officially announced by the Hong Kong Observatory, there shall be Cancellation
Penalty in accordance with the provisions of Clause 4.6 if anyone proceeds to cancel lesson under this circumstance.
Please be careful and stay safe!