因應目前新型冠狀病毒肺炎疫情發展，為減少社區接觸以防病毒傳播，ABC Cooking Studio將實行以下防疫措施：
ABC Cooking Studio會與各位學員通力合作，做好一切預防傳染病的措施，與香港市民攜手抗疫。感謝大家的體諒和配合，造成不便敬請原諒。
Due to current COVID-19 situation, ABC Cooking Studio will adopt safe distancing measures to reduce the risk of transmission:
• All lessons between 02/12/2020 and 06/01/2021 (including Trial lessons and Regular Lessons), the number of participants will be 2 pax per lesson to ensure safe distancing between participants.
• The number of participants of kids lessons between 02/12/2020 and 06/01/2021. will be 1 pax per lesson. The number of anticipated parent will also be 1 pax per lesson.
• For existing bookings between 02/12/2020 and 06/01/2021, we will remove the 3rd and 4th bookings from the lesson (based on booking time) if the lesson is deemed to have more than 2 members. There will be further notice (i.e. phone calls) to affected members directly. There shall be no Cancellation Penalty to affected regular lessons. Rescheduling or refund is offered to affected trial bookings.
• During COVID-19, dine-in will not be allowed at all studios.
• To step up precautionary measures, pantry at all studios will be temporarily closed. All instructors and members must wear masks at all times. Touching or taking off masks should be avoided, if not necessary.
Depending on the latest COVID-19 situation, these measures might extend upon further notice
We thank you for your understanding and continuous support to ABC Cooking Studio. We wish you good health and happiness!